ONLINE ENTRY CLOSED. ENTER ON DAY £15
Want to improve your sea swimming skills and open water fitness? Are you taking part in a sea based triathlon for the first time?
If so Uswim invite you to join Dave & Karen at the Uswim 'Sea Specials' held at the excellent Colwyn Bay Watersports Centre.
It's a great way to safely practice in the open sea under the watchful eye of the Uswim team. To give you the chance to train regularly and improve we've arranged regular 'Sea Specials' on the 28th May, 24th June, 15th July and the 26th August. Session times are from 10.30-12.30 each session.
If you've committed to taking part in marathon swimming events such as the Channel you may also want to consider doing the following;
TWO / SIX HOUR CHANNEL QUALIFIERS
If you need to complete your six hour qualifier for an English Channel and receive official certification from Uswim this can be arranged by prior appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org
SEA SPECIAL SUMMARY INFO;
- Changing, refreshments, hot showers, all amenitie
- Full safety cover
- GPS measured 500m swim course marked by large swim buoys
- Pay on the day available (£15 adults, £10 -7-15yrs)
- Meet / Register in Uswim gazebo on beach
- Bring usual swim gear, spare goggles, vaseline (for chaffing), towels etc
- Brightly coloured swim cap (for safety. Available on day - £5 - if needed)
- Wetsuit if required (available for hire by pre-arrangement - £8 plus £12 deposit)
- Free Parking